We have amazing facilities that we value and cherish
We have amazing facilities that we value and cherish. We believe in “the prepared environment”. This concept originated with God – He prepared the Earth and all it has in it for us.
Thus, Reach Forward makes every effort to prepare a learning environment which responds to developmental needs, is rich with quality materials and has a robust educational curriculum.
Every day our teachers prepare the environment by drawing on principles for arranging materials as invitations for focus and intention. Learning and play opportunities abound within the structure of our curriculum.
Reach Forward Early Learning Centre
- Colours reflect a clean and orderly learning space
- Visually attractive rooms displaying children’s work
- Excellent maths and language resources
- Emergent and early readers for children
- All equipment regularly cleaned
- Great links between primary school and early childhood education resources
- Outdoor spaces are places for exploration and discovery
- Safety procedures well established
- Places for active and quiet play
- Tons of art resources
- Central heating throughout
- Property Manager for continual maintenance
- Variety of resources sourced from all over the world
Contact us and arrange a time to see for yourself!